A few thoughts on our favorite topics... Remember, we're all about helping you achieve your goals without being overwhelmed in the process.
By now I’m sure you’ve started to feel the pressure to start planning your shiny New Year. But, before you start your goal setting and vision board session, make sure you take time to do a little reflection on 2015 and the year you’ve had. Did you learn things from your experiences this year? Grab some pen and paper and take an hour or two to reflect on the questions below.
Personally, 2015 felt like my most challenging, fearless and rewarding year yet. It was filled with a lot of trial and error, uncertainty, rewards, and achievements. But that’s what everyone calls a good success story right? A few failures equal great achievements. I have learned some amazing lessons this year (1) Always trust my gut. (2). Be present for every moment. (3). Smile and be kind. While it may have taken me all year to accept some of these lessons, I know that I’ll never forget them.
Anywho, here are some questions to help you review 2015:
Thank you 2015!
1. What were your goals for 2015? What was on your vision board?
2. What was your biggest accomplishment in 2015?
3. What were your lowest moments in 2015?
4. What did you learn about yourself (and/or your business) in 2015?
5. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Now, before you start that vision board and get happy with the scissors and magazines, ask yourself these questions and write down the answers.
Hello, There 2016!
1. What do you want to accomplish in 2016? (Make sure you mix it up with small ones, big ones, and a few to the moon goals.)
2. What do you want your life and/or business to feel like in 2016?
3. What bad habits will you stop in 2016?
4. What investments, personal and/or business, will you make in 2016?
5. How will you reward yourself for success in 2016?
Now, go ahead and follow the Goal Digging Rules for 2016:
1. Decide what you want.
2, Write it down.
3. Work on it every day.
4. Reward yourself for your achievements!
Give your brand the good life!